1. Start over with grace. Pressing on!
2. I loved my vacation and seeing tons of friends: Tasya, Lisa and Baby Tanner, Amy, Lorie and Stephen and Baby Elijah, Bekah, Jeremy, Mr. Morgan, Christina, Marcus, William, and Ainsley Girl. Love friends, but wasn’t very relaxing. My October vacation and beach trips will be that.
3. Driving by myself affords me the atmosphere of praying aloud to my Father who listens, hears, comforts, and convicts.
4. I love country music. It helps me with these long road trips.
5. Fresh fruits and vegetables really are what make summer bearable! These 100 degree days gotta be worth something.
6. This is a slow week for me – which I am very thankful.
7. Praying Scripture for people is very important. I love how people have done that for me, and I love doing it for people.
8. I love my church when I am away.
9. Wondering how to more encourage men to lead? That is the question on my mind this morning.
10. Go Gators.
11. Brian Frost can preach. God uses him mightily in my life – he opens his mouth, I’m usually convicted of something in my life that the Spirit needs to work on. He preached yesterday. Hebrews 11.4. Moses is great, Jesus is Better!
1. My friend Courtney pulls some highlights from a favorite author (Elyse Fitzpatrick) on modesty.
2. While the above video may be adequate for helping the poor, it so misses the mark. The first questions that it answers – answers wrongly. Maybe for the world today – but the world is passing and fleeting. There is only one who can help this world, and HE wasn’t a girl, He was born a little baby in a manger and grew to die on a cross. That is the power of the gospel. The only true hope for this world.
3. The problem with frou frou coffee drinks and the scale. I don’t drink too many of them – but even ice tea lattes are more calories than I need
4. I want to try these!
5. This blog post was helpful to me – encouraging me to keep up with photoging food. As well as a great comment by a fab photo friend over the weekend.