One month of 2011 down, 11 more to go. This next month is going to be busy for me in town – not much out of town.
1. I may breathe in May, on a cruise ship, to Alaska.
2. Vegetarianism is going pretty good. I’m thankful for a paycheck now so I can buy good veggies – and more peanut butter!
3. Long drives and sits at different coffee shops make me think, and there are always things I need to change in my life.
4. Hope. Hope is a strange thing when placed in the wrong place it is detrimental to your faith. That is sin. When placed in the right Person – God is faithful to fulfill it. I’ve experienced the wrong place this past week, and now am back on the right Person. He is good.
5. Sometimes I watch online dating commercials, and want to try it. But, then I go back to #4.
February: speaking in Roxboro, eating some good meals with friends, writing, working on food photography, baby shower for a dear friend, and writing – while I’m at it – I might as well do some more writing. Self-imposed deadlines, gotta love them!
1. Love D. A. Carson – and this is a great message.
2. Jewelry designer Jess is also a home designer – her studio makes me want to move to Chicago, or at least move to a studio and have great new stuff! Or design more of my own!
3. Does anyone need a chocolate cake recipe? I so have a craving to make this.
4. This is my spring craft project.
A delicious chocolate cake? YES please!
I need to find a great chocolate cupcake recipe, so if you know of any – let me know! 🙂 Baby shower – and yes I’ll take pictures!