1. Funny, how, when teams in your area lose, no one seems to care about the NCAA Championship. I don’t know many UConn and Butler fans, at least in the South.
2. Today: I will have a sinful tendency to believe I am inadequate, compared to, insufficient, not the best or right person to do my job, and all the rest of that. God’s grace is bigger than my sinful thoughts. May I concentrate on that.
3. I had a delightful weekend.
4. Makoto Fujimura: if you don’t know him and you like art or theology or New York City or culture – you need to.
5. Loved spending time with friends this wknd.
6. The ACMs definitely didn’t thrill me last night. The best songs/performances were first and last – I muted much of what was in between because it just wasn’t all that great. And Steven Tyler is not country.
1. A former pastor of mine wrote this. Just wait.
2. Can’t wait till this comes out. Pre-order now.
3. My friend hit my spirit today on the head with this post.
4. Currently reading – but you can watch.
5. A mentor and friend wrote on pride and anxiety.
6. Love this post for wives by James Mac.