Wow – long but good week.
1. I finished writing Quarter 2 of this
3. I saw one of the prettiest sunsets in KY ever – right when we crossed into the state. Picture coming when I get it off my camera.
4. Celebrate Mother’s Day yesterday by hanging out with a dear family and calling my Momma. I’ll see her in 11 days when we head off on a cruise to Alaska. Can’t believe it is so close!
5. Things are cranking around here for the curriculum. Wow – God is doing some amazing things.
6. I love road trips! 🙂
7. Watched The Conspirator yesterday. Very good, intense, and a little depressing. If you have seen it – what do you think should have happened?
1. In honor of the Derby this past wknd (no, that’s not the reason I went to the Ville): here is the perfect recipe
2. I’ve learned that this couple really does live out well the life of a servant-hood God glorifying marriage.
Ok – that is really all this week. I was out for 4 days and writing much during the time I was in town. So, enjoy the recipe and a blog post on marriage! 🙂