1. Planning a wedding is fun: and time consuming!
2. Delegation in all of life (well, most) is needed and helpful and humbling.
3. I love the people who are around me that I get to do life with!
4. And at times, I wish I could do everything myself, but it would not be near as good.
5. How do you bless others? how do you make it a priority in your family to bless others?
6. My Dad is a great Dad – he’s taken good care of me for 34.5 years and loves me more than anything (and he’s a fabulous genealogist, and he didn’t pay me to say this)!
7. The Connecting Conference is where you need to be in August!
1. Love this new resurgence post on being a wife.
2. Thank you Denny Burk for posting this: one of the songs in our wedding.
3. A pastor in Louisville about how to teach your children about God. Excellent. So glad he is one of Eric’s best friends.
4. See what my friend (who is a wonderful teacher and Mom) is developing to teach her daughter.
5. Wonderful tastes of summer! Thanks nick.
6. Love CCEF, Ed Welch, and sexual purity.
Much and Link Love: June 20 Edition « kd316…