Since I’m actually getting opportunity to read more, I’ll probably update this little list weekly.
1. This Momentary Marriage: I’m really loving this book by John Piper and how it includes singleness and divorce in a book on marriage. His reasoning: to keep us from idolizing marriage.
2. I do…Every Day: This is a quick Kindle read that offers practicle life suggestions for newlyweds.
3. Note to Self: Be SBTS grad Joe Thorn. Practical book (and short daily reads) to help you know what to preach to yourself.
4. Lit!: Helps me with all this reading.
5. Excellence: Mostly for Christian scholarship – but trying to apply it to everyday life as well.
6. God on Sex: this book is very practical
You may ask yourself – what about the other books that were on your list. Still in the currently reading pile – but these on this list are what I’m concentrating on this week.