I often wonder how so many bloggers I read actually have time to cook all the pretty food, take photos of it, live life and go out on dates and do ministry, read tons of books, and write too. Oh and stay physically fit, get sleep, and be. Oh, and not neglect their family or children.
Here are some time consuming reduction habits I need to implement:
1. I deleted all games off the ipad and my iphone
2. I need to hang up my clothes when I finish wearing them.
3. I need to start using my crockpot more.
4. I need to simplify my belongings. I learned this from JessLC over with her purging 100 things tasks. Started doing that before we were married. Now that our church as a share and swap – I have a huge pile of many boxes already begun for the spring event.
5. I need to unload the dishwasher at night when possible so it is cleaned out to be loaded with dirty ones the next day.
6. I love and will keep doing the majority of my laundry in one day.
7. I need to spend some part of my day reading – either beginning or end.
8. Organization is a big thing. We are working on cleaning out our walk-out attic (years before we turn it into a functional bedroom) and I need to get things organized so I quit spending time looking for stuff.
I actually think most of my time wasting is pure laziness, and that is not the habits of a Prov 31 industrious woman.